BPA FREE Storing Breastmilk Made Easy Now
- 200ml/7oz storage with leak proof double zipper lock.
- Pre-sterilised and ready for use.
- Gusseted bottom allows bag to stand upright.
- Ideal for refrigerator/freezer storage.
- Recyclable JJ note: Jingle Jungle Breastmilk Storage Bags are for one time use only but can be recycled.
- Please clean bags before recycling.
- Generously sized to allow bag to be stored flat.
1. Open the milk bag by gently tearing off the seal at the top and pulling the zipper seal apart
2. Bags are pre-sterilised and do not need to be washed before use
3. Pour breastmilk into storage bag but do not overfill.
4. Seal bag and mark the date and time on the bag
5. When freezing air should be removed as much as possible. Take the bag between your forefinger and middle finger (like scissors) and press the air above the liquid towards the zipper and then seal.
6. To thaw breastmilk, place sealed bag in refrigerator or run under cool tap water. To warm breastmilk, place sealed bag in warm water.
7. Do not microwave breastmilk or storage bags containing breastmilk. Do not thaw breastmilk in very hot or boiling water. Once thawed, do not refreeze or refrigerate breastmilk again.